In a crowded logistics services market…
…how do you communicate about services that look the same as those of your competitors and drive similar results? It starts with understanding and defining your unique promise to the market.
Read our article:
Play Your Position: Marketing Lessons 3PLs Can Learn From Youth Soccer.
At Logistics Marketing Advisors, we excel at creating marketing communications for logistics businesses because we understand the industry. Company principal Jim Bierfeldt has been marketing logistics services for nearly two decades and our team of communication professionals consists of many former logistics industry journalists. As a result, clients don’t waste time explaining supply chain concepts and terminology. We simply make it easier and faster to create targeted communications that work.
Through our marketing strategy services, we’ll work with you to define your value proposition and determine how to communicate it in the most unique and compelling ways, through logistics advertising, case studies, collateral, sell sheets, presentations, and other communications.
- Analysis of available media channels and selection
- Creative development – print ads, banner ads, social media ads
- Media negotiation and buys for logistics advertising
- Analysis of results
- Research, writing, design and production of sell sheets and other collateral
- Sales presentation design and development
- Logistics case study development and other logistics writing
- Video and other multi-media communications
- Trade show booth design
- Promotional videos
- Instructional videos
- Thought leadership videos
Videos we produced have dealt with a wide variety of supply chain topics, including eCommerce fulfillment, vendor compliance, public warehousing and retail distribution.