Learn How to Get & Keep Logistics Buyers’ Attention
As someone who markets and sells logistics services, imagine the value of gaining insights into the selling process from the logistics buyers themselves. Insights like:
- What do companies want most from a logistics partner?
- How do prospects prefer to be contacted?
- Which information sources do they rely on to stay current on logistics strategies and industry news?
- Do buyers pay attention to the print ads in logistics magazines?
- Would prospects respond to unsolicited email pitches from logistics salespeople?
- Do they prefer video over written content?
We wanted to know the answers to these and other questions, so we surveyed more than 100 high-level logistics executives. We compiled their candid responses and now are sharing all these purchaser “secrets” in our latest eBook:
This study is a follow up to similar research we did in 2014. It includes verbatim comments that take you inside the minds of your prospects and how they feel about the many marketing and sales pitches they field daily.
Our power as marketers derives from our knowledge of how buyers of the products we sell think and make decisions.
The more we know about our buyers, the more valuable, and powerful, we become to our organizations.
Download This Free eBook
Our new 2016 eBook summarizes the results of our survey of buyers of logistics services, including verbatim comments that take you inside the minds of your prospects and how they feel about the many marketing and sales pitches they field daily.